STeve Andre' writes:

>    Are others seeing duplicate messages today?  So far, I think
> I've seen three emails duplicated twice, each.  At first I thought
> that it was at the remote end, but now that I've seen this with
> other emais, I don't think so.

I have seen IMAP (and certainly POP3) clients do this in the past.  In
briefly investigating the logs, I am not seeing what I would consider
duplicate delivery.  Can you cite some examples (time would be good,
complete headers would be great).  Again, I'm not seeing anything right off
the top that looks like there's a problem on this side.  The best thing to
do (assuming no one else responds to this thread in-kind) would be to file a
Problem Report with the ACNS help desk (2-6200) and supply whatever
information you have.

./matt