Mark Szymczak writes:

> Very strange. I actually had a user mention recently that his Sent Items
> folder was deleted, using IMAP. To be honest, I thought maybe it was an
> error or accident on part of the user, but I'm starting to re-think that
> assumption. I guess you can never tell with mail.msu.edu.

We have certainly had a problem this summer with delayed delivery due to the
influx in spam.  This is the first I've heard of "lost mail" and without any
kind of additional information, it's a situation which is difficult for me
to verify.

If you folks could file a PR with the ACNS help desk which included some
details, it would really help.

I would like to assure everyone that there is nothing "deleting mail" from
your mailboxes.  Obviously the notion of this is disturbing, but I have no
data (outside of the previous message which contains little to go by) which
indicates this is happening.

Again, if issues are identifiable, I urge you to file PRs with the Help Desk
so that we can research them.

./matt