I have had at least two of my users mention as much to me in the past
few days.

Because we have our users forward their email to our email system and
run our own email spam/virus/file filtering product, I looked there
first to see if anything had been blocked or caught that shouldn't have
been.  But in these cases there wasn't.

Then I thought maybe it was a problem along the forwarding path from
MSU Mail to our systems. However when I looked and tested things out,
nothing seem to be causing problems.  So of course I concluded it was
probably an issue with the senders email systems as has been the case
98% of the time in the past with this type of thing.  But now I to am
rethinking that since others are seeing the similar type of problem.

- Al

--

===============================
Al Bray

>>> On 7/20/2006 at 4:14 PM, in message
<[log in to unmask]>, Peter Cole
wrote:
> Some of my users have been having trouble receiving all of their
email
> lately.  It seems that randomly they won't receive email from senders
even
> though they got email from the same sender moments before or after it
was
> supposedly sent, and the senders aren't getting bounced messages.
This