Please note those who are sending to Pat re fogger sprayer, he is now on the listserv so you can send him info to [log in to unmask]

Thanks for this great feedback

Vicki

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 6:21 AM
To: Vicki Morrone
Subject: Re: expereince and availability of a fogger sprayer??

Vicki - - I tried to send this to Patrick but it came back would you please send it to him:

Hi Pat - -I am Stan from Traverse City area. I use a back pack sprayer they cost $100 NEW available anywhere. What are you spraying - - Soaps, Oils?

I am an Organic Grower near Northport (orchards) and I support local Not For Profits with Fund raisers by having them pick apples for resale through their Church or other group

I would like to know about what you are doing and offer to you what help we can

Stan Silverman

Good Neighbor Farms of Leelanau County

231-271-5679

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html