Orion,

<http://www.msualum.com/careers/>Alumni Career
Services at <http://www.msu.edu/>Michigan State
University are available to help with personnel
recruitment efforts.  The web site for MSU Alumni
Career Services is <http://www.msualum.com/careers/>www.msualum.com/careers/

Job listings for experienced applicants may be
posted directly onto the
<http://www.msualum.com/careers/jobs/>JOB
LISTINGS DATABASE at
<http://www.msualum.com/careers/jobs/>www.msualum.com/careers/jobs/
or employers may send job listings to
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask] as
email messages or as email text attachments for
posting.  An
<http://www.msualum.com/careers/jobs/employer-profile.cfm>EMPLOYER
PROFILE is needed the first time a job opening is
posted.  This service is FREE to prospective employers.

A <http://www.msualum.com/careers/resumes/>RESUME
DATABASE is provided (FREE) at
<http://www.msualum.com/careers/resumes>www.msualum.com/careers/resumes
so employers may review the resumes of MSU alumni
that might particularly interest them.  When an
excellent applicant is identified, the employer
may contact them directly with instructions for applying.

Alumni Career Services would appreciate you
forwarding this email to other hiring managers
and colleagues within your organization. Alumni
Career Services looks forward to working with you
and your organization in the future.

A <http://www.msualum.com/careers/enews/>Job
Market Trends eNews is published monthly by MSU
Alumni Career Services and includes a variety of
articles on job market trends from both the
employer’s perspective and from the job hunter’s
viewpoint. To subscribe to this FREE eNews
publication, send a message SUBSCRIBE JOBMARKET
to <mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]

If we may offer any additional assistance, please
let us know.  Thank you for thinking about alumni
of Michigan State University when hiring new employees.  Go Green!!

Sincerely,

Patrick

L. Patrick Scheetz, Ph.D.
Director, Alumni Career Services
MSU Alumni Association
Michigan State University
242 Spartan Way – NEW Stadium Tower
East Lansing, Michigan 48824-2005
Tele: (517) 355-7698  ·   Fax: (517) 355-5265
Email:
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]   ·  Web
page: <http://www.msualum.com/careers/>www.msualum.com/careers/

<http://www.msualum.com/careers/jobs/>Post Job
Openings •
<http://www.msualum.com/careers/resumes/>Search a