Thanks Jason,

I was sure their had to be alternatives, though I hadn't gotten as far as researching the options because of, well...the "blame game" thing Tim brought and the introduction  introducing yet another third party product into the mix.  Ugh!  :-)

But I do very much appreciate the lead to one of the options and also good to know of a reference.

- Al