Well, these don't exist, but these are some that I *wish* existed:

-- View of north campus from Beaumont Tower (they have power for sure, and
I'm pretty sure campus broadband connection)

-- Stadium: view of the playing field, and view of campus from high up in
the new addition

-- View of campus from top of Biomedical and Physical Sciences Building.
The rooftop is set up as a meeting space and a place to observe the stars.
The building is tall enough to offer lots of views of campus and on into
East Lansing and Lansing.  A Webcam with remote control over zoom and pan
would be popular.

/rich