I'm compiling a list of successful diversity council initiatives and
strategies that have enhanced diversity within various organizations.
After I have gathered the information, I am going to publish the
compiled list on my web site, The Multicultural Advantage.  A lot of
people approach me for ideas on diversity councils, and I thought this
would be a great way to let people trying to get their diversity council
going know what has worked for others.

So...

Are your on a diversity council? Do you think your group has taken some
action that has served to improve conditions in your workplace for
employees from diverse backgrounds?  If so, what action(s) has your
diversity council taken that you feel have made an impact?

Send your reply to:   tdemorsella AT multiculturaladvantage.com

We will publish your responses on The Multicultural Advantage in July.
Please note, your email addressed  will not be published.  If you are
not on a diversity council, but know some one who is, please forward
this message.

Thanks,

Tracey deMorsella (Formerly Tracey L. Minor)
The Multicultural Advantage:
Email: tdemorsella AT multiculturaladvantage.com
http://www.multiculturaladvantage.com
Multicultural Leadership Institutes
http://www.multiculturaladvantage.com/leader/leadership-institute.asp
50 Diversity scholarships & Fellowships