Thank You for the correction -- I did mis-speak.  The unit running the
domain is AIS, not ACNS.

That said, judging from the job postings flying in the past couple
months, I'd guess that ACNS is also setting up a domain. Is this at a
point where anyone would like to share what's going on? Are the two
units working together to form a campus domain, for instance?

Cheers,