Do any of you now regard any anti-virus products or suites as sufficient for anti-spyware purposes?

The most recent reading I have on what folks in NAG and on the Net say is that you need a specialized anti-spyware tool (on Windows computers) and that it's best to use two tools at once.

Now the anti-virus vendors are offering anti-spyware components.  Would you still advise users of these updated products to use an anti-spyware tool as well?

I notice that Webroot's SpySweeper appears to be moving from a freeware tool with for-pay enhanced version, to purely commercial.

What are you advising your users?

Thanks,

/rich