We had problems with the license code file.  It turned out that when the
attachment was download either off MSU Webmail or Thunderbird it became
corrupt.  Downloading via Outlook worked fine.

Support from SSS was excellent, and were glad to make note of the fix I
found since they had not encountered the problem w/ Thunderbird yet.

As far as NOD32 itself, I love it.  It is more thorough than SAVCE,
smaller memory footprint and easier to manage (IMHO).

Erik

--
Erik Selke
Information Technologist