From: Bryan Murphy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 11:12 AM
To: Denyson Figueiredo; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] NOD32 Anti-virus Webinar April 27 1:30PM

You get what you pay for. :)

We are switching all of our machines to Nod in the near future.  My
experience with it has been very positive and it has found a number of
infections that NAV has not.  I have explained my opinions (pseudo rant) on
the two on my personal blog
(http://downgrade.org/2006/02/24/the-av-switch/).

| Bryan Murphy, CISSP                        | [log in to unmask]  |
| Information Technology Coordinator         |       517.432.5939 w        |
| MSU Plant Research Lab & Plant Biology     |      517.355.1926 fax       |
| 132a Plant Biology Bldg.                   | http://infotech.prl.msu.edu |

-----------[ 4/13/06 10:49 AM [log in to unmask] ]--------------