Hello

While I too had some frustration problems getting a working key file,
the support at Software Security Solutions is pretty good, and once they
emailed it when zipped, it worked fine.

NOD32 is very lightweight on system footprint, and the detection is much
better than SAV/NAV (not to mention NOD scans a lot faster).  Once you
get past the instructions and actually get the NOD32 server and mirror
working, it just works, much much better than SAV.

Also, the webinar should be a signal to all of us that Eset actually
cares about our business.

PM