In my experience, NOD32 does a much better job of blocking spyware
before it is installed than SAV10.

We do nightly scans with Spybot S&D.  You can setup a scheduled task to
do this very easily.  The command line switches are all in the help
system.  If you pay for Ad-Aware SE Plus, you can do the same.  It makes
a world of difference.

Erik

--
Erik Selke