NOD32 picks up most spyware, as does SAV10.  With Firefox in use a lot
here (it really makes a difference), we really don't have much of a
spyware problem, but when we do, I use Ad-Aware and Spybot (with
Ad-Aware, it's important to boot into safe mode and do a full system
scan, it finds much more in full scan mode).  I've also found that a
little bit of education (such as avoiding certain websites and not
installing things) helps a lot.

PM