>Both the web link and the phone number want a password in order to join
>this seminar.  Even though I rsvp'ed to Ron, I never got the password.  If
>anyone out there has it, could you send it to me, as I would really like
>to attend this webinar!  Thanks.

So, did anyone succeed in getting to the "webinar".  I got the password
(esetra), and that got me to another screen that insisted I dowload and
install more software, "Meeting Manager Installer".  But when I click on
the link nothing downloads.  So that was a dead end.  And as John pointed
out, the phone number requires a meeting code, etc.  So then I called Marcy
at Software Security Solutions (303.232.9070, x225), but she was not
in.  Then I called again for customer support, no one was in there either.

I don't know how good their product is, but their handling of the "webinar"
and lack of phone staff leaves one to wonder...

-- David McFarlane, Systems Designer
    Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
    [log in to unmask]    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
    Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652