I am forwarding this from another listserve, as many of you may find it
of interest. I have no info beyond what is said below
David

David S. Conner, Ph.D.
Agricultural Economist
C.S. Mott Group for Sustainable Food Systems
303 Natural Resources Building
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824-1222

(517) 353-1914