Howard<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We recently leased a Canon iR3220 that can scan to a network share. You have
> to be running NetBT in order to use this feature in a Windows domain,
> though.
>
> Jesse Howard

We also have a couple of Canon printer/fax/copier/scanners.  They work fine, though the scanner doesn't get much use, because a) you have to walk to the scanner, put the document(s) in the feeder, and then go back to your computer to acquire the image (during which time the machine is locked against other functions); and b) it only scans in black and white.
--

Kim Geiger
Information Technologist