From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Bryan Murphy
Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Novell eDirectory compliant backup

I'm in the early phases of a Novell eDirectory rollout and was wondering
if any one on campus had any recommendations for a good backup solution.

I am running all Suse, Open Enterprise servers and will also have a
GroupWise7 server.

Thank you.

---,
| Bryan Murphy, CISSP                        |
| Information Technology Coordinator         |       517.432.5939 w
|
| MSU Plant Research Lab & Plant Biology     |      517.355.1926 fax

| 132a Plant Biology Bldg.                   |
http://infotech.prl.msu.edu |
---'