We used to use arcserve in the past, had too many issues and support was definitely lacking.  Veritas never seemed any better.  Now we use commvault, which has worked amazingly well in our mixed Netware/Windows/Linux environment.  Been running on it for about a year now.

Stephen Bogdanski           Network Support, MSU-CVM
Michigan State University  [log in to unmask]
A227 VetMed Center         Phone:          (517) 353-5551
East Lansing, MI 48824     Fax:              (517) 432-2937

>>> Scott Douglas Foreman <[log in to unmask]> 03/14/06 04:20PM >>>
CA has pretty bad support so I switched to Backup Exec. Not a whole lot
better but the lesser of the two evils (I think). When they run they run
really great, but when there's a problem and my backups don't run it keeps
me up at night!