You should be able to use DirXML that comes with NetWare 6 to do this.  I could be wrong though.

Stephen Bogdanski           Network Support, MSU-CVM
Michigan State University  [log in to unmask]
A227 VetMed Center         Phone:          (517) 353-5551
East Lansing, MI 48824     Fax:              (517) 432-2937

>>> David Benjamin <[log in to unmask]> 02/02/06 02:39PM >>>
Does anyone use MS 2003 server with Active Directory along with Novell 6+ and eDirectory? If so, do you use any account management software to synchronize both directories or just manage two separate servers, user accounts, containers, etc.?
I am trying to find an inexpensive method for managing users in this environment so all account management steps do not have to be done twice for user setup, account changes, container change, account removal, and authentication against a Windows AND a Novell directory service at user log on.
I realize that Novell has the Identity Manager and Microsoft has the Identity Integration Server. Any drastic price cuts on these offered to MSU?

David