On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, Matthew Farra wrote:

> Seeing as we haven't had a monthly NAG meeting in some time, do others see
> the benefit of getting together to discuss current NAG issues/concerns in
> person?
>
> Is there a particular reason why we haven't met in so long?  The past
> meetings seemed informative and beneficial to me, and I hope we can
> resurrect them if possible.
>
> -Matt
> [...]

As it happens, I was going to send out a message today to let people know
that I have scheduled the room so there will be a MSU NAG meeting this
Friday (17 February 2006) at 3:30 pm in room 1400 Biomedical & Physical
Sciences Bldg. (southeast corner of the building).

We can discuss topics for future meetings and volunteers for making any
arrangements for speakers/presenters/etc., and if anyone from ACNS can
come, perhaps we may get status reports or updates on some of the projects
they are working on or which are in the planning stages.

Times/dates for future meetings can also be discussed. I know that this
late on Fridays is not necessarily a good time for everyone, so meetings
later in the semester will shift days and times so that people will not
have to consistently miss them, even if particular meetings cannot be
attended.

George J Perkins                  http://www.pa.msu.edu/people/perkins/
1209B BPS Bldg, MSU               Phone: 517-355-9200 ext 2567
East Lansing, MI  48824-2320        FAX: 517-353-4500