You do not need to fill out the survey to send comments about the current or
new www.msu.edu.

On both the existing www.msu.edu and the beta site at home2006.msu.edu,
there is a link labeled Contact Us at the bottom of the page.  Click on that
link.  You will see a list of the main contact points people seek the most
at MSU.  The last item in that list is:

  msu.edu Web Site

   - If your comment or question pertains to MSU's web site:
      - Contact the MSU Web
Team<https://contact.cl.msu.edu/contact.php?service=msuweb>

To some it may appear that we've made it hard to find where to send
comments.  We really had no choice.  Before this approach of giving FAQs and
links to relevant parts of the institution, we had dozens of questions per
day about all aspects of MSU.

The link to the survey is in the Spotlight section of the beta site.  We
hope that people who are willing to fill out a very brief survey will click
on that link and fill out the survey.  Normally the Spotlight section will
be some major event, new program, initiative, news story, etc.

/rich