Matt Kolb, who heads the mail team for ACNS, looked into this new threat
this morning and has got mail.msu.edu blocking transmission of it.  He's
submitted it to the anti-virus consortium MSU participates in.  Matt may be
able to supply more information.

If anyone has links to threat assessments of this one from the anti-virus
industry that would be good to know.

/rich