But it says this software is for departmental purchase only.  What about
those of us who want to buy it for our home machines????  I've got a
license that I purchased directly from Eset, and it's going to expire in
  the next couple months.  So a license good through 10/2008 for $12.50
would be very nice.  :-)

Thanks and Regards,

Margaret Wilson