My guess would be that the issuing certificate authority has not been set up
in IE but has in Firefox.

I believe IE has a button that will allow you to view the details of the
certificate and that should tell you exactly why it isn't working.

Thank you.

-----------[ 1/11/06 2:11 PM [log in to unmask] ]--------------