Thank you Edward,

It looks like the newer version of Clam do indeed find it.  Now to look up
cleaning instructions, I have a few users that I didn't warn in time.

The output is as follows:

ClamAV Version running:

ClamAV 0.87.1/1254/Fri Jan 27 18:22:39 2006

ClamAV scans the file ...

Clamav-Output:

/tmp/php8xhSKX: Trojan.Brepibot.L FOUND

And found something:
Trojan.Brepibot.L

Since clamav already recognizes the content you submitted there is no reason
to resubmit it.

-----------[ 1/27/06 1:29 PM [log in to unmask] ]--------------