Does this mean that every PIN, including the already-used ones that all of
us have, will still be usable once after January 24? Or does it mean that as
of January 24, the PINs for all currently active accounts immediately become
unusable? In other words, if I try to use the PIN for my current wolfc
account (which was activated many years ago) on January 25, will that count
as my first activation and be allowed, or will it be a reactivation, and
thus prohibited? Thanks.