I frequently use my Dell contact in the Software & Peripherals as he
can order anything, even if it's not listed on the web site.  The
prices are always the best I get.  The only thing I don't get with
them in the parts here the next day like CDW does.

-t

--
Troy D Murray
Blog: http://troymurray.blogspot.com/