Well, since Matt's original post was an inquiry for a local source, I
didn't mention out-of-town/Internet/mail order options.

But I just thought that I'd throw in my agreement with previous posters
regarding CDW-G - I also have experienced satisfaction with using them.

But hey - nobody mentioned Buy.com! We use Buy.com frequently. They
carry a surprising array of computing products (I've ordered RAID
controller cards and replacement UPS batteries from them, among many
other items), their prices are VERY aggressive, and delivery service is,
frankly, astounding. 4 times out of 5, if I place an order on the web
with them by no later than early afternoon, the shipment is on my desk
the next morning - and this with regular ground, not expedited,
shipping! I dunno how they do it. Even if it doesn't show up the next
day (and you can always pay extra for overnight shipping if you just
gotta have it next day), the stuff arrives within 2-3 days at most.

Regards,
John Fishbeck
MSU Physical Plant Computer Systems and Networking Group