I've made a few personal purchases from CDW and the service was very
responsive and impressive.  Followup was so good that I felt bad I
didn't have more business for them.

Also I've made personal purchases from PC Connection a number of times
and they've never let me down, including one time building a computer
to spec and delivering it the next morning.  They are more on the
consumer side than CDW, of course.

Locally I've had nothing but good experiences with Digilink.

/rich