It would be a good idea for anyone who suspects that someone is
repeatedly attempting to break into a repository of institutional data
to call the police.  That applies to break-ins over the net as well as
suspected physical intrusions.  DPPS now has detectives assigned to
computer crime and forensics, and of course they have longstanding
experience in investigating physical break-ins.  If you suspect a
physical break-in, I'd worry about the computer and other containers
(digital and paper) housing sensitive data being physically removed
next time.

Good luck,

/rich