I use CDWG constantly with excellent results.

PC Connection has a an edu/gov co branded site called govconnection.com.

Both companies will set you up with a personal account rep.

I have had a few problems with govconnection charging different amounts than
reflected on my invoices/receipts.  On three different occasions I have had
to contact them for clarification and a new invoice when my purchase card
statements arrive.  It is generally due to an order that got broken up or a
shipping amount difference.

For that reason I now use CDWG and NewEgg almost exclusively.

-----------[ 12/27/05 12:25 PM [log in to unmask] ]--------------