A program called RADMIN.exe could do this.  It acts just like being at the
keyboard.  Its commonly used in a number of worms and hack kits and I have
found it on one of my machines before and watched the attacker at work.

I put together a forensics batch file that uses a number of free statically
compiled forensic tools to gather volatile forensics information before a
compromised machine is shut down.

Download this ( http://www.infotech.prl.msu.edu/software/win_forensics.zip )
and put it on a usb keychain drive.  Run forensicscript.bat  on the
compromised machine and review the result audit.log and files.log that it
produces.  It will help track down exactly what is going on and provide
useful evidence in the event you want to press charges.

-----------[ 12/20/05 11:00 AM [log in to unmask] ]--------------