This is a brand new development and it is widely covered in the media.  Go to news.google.com and search for "sony" and you will find lots of coverage.  So far, I do not know of a list that is comprehensive.  I would suspect that any recent Sony music CD might be so infected.  (Sony owns multiple music labels.)

If I were crafting a message about this for end users, it would be along the lines of "Sadly, recent news involving Sony's music division demonstrates that a commercial audio CD can install unwanted and dangerous software on your computer without warning even if you merely insert the CD into the drive to play it."

I would hate to have to advise end users to never play audio CDs on work computers, but that's probably the safest advice right now.

/rich