Tom.

Here are some different options, see which one would fit best for you.
 I'm positive these settings are stored in the registry, not sure
where, but you should be able to find them and create a VBScript that
will set them for you automatically.

Start --> Control Panel --> Administrative Tools --> Local Security
Settings --> Security Settings --> Local Policies --> User Rights
Assignment --> Load and unload device drivers

Also check out
Start --> Control Panel --> Administrative Tools --> Local Security
Settings --> Security Settings --> Local Policies --> Devices:
Unsigned driver installation behavior

I believe this is the same option as under Start --> Control Panel -->
System --> Hardware --> Driver Signing

-t