Keep in mind that this will disallow them from using some USB flash drives.

And in response to the previous post about it being miss-labeled as a
root-kit:  I would have thought that initially as well, however I did some
research when I first discovered the SysInternals 'root kit revealer'

 program and found that a root-kit on a windows machines goes by a
completely different definition than a root kit on a unix/linux machine.

In windows it appears to be all about hiding things from the kernel and the
os, in *nix its all about privilege escalation, back doors and hiding your
tracks.

Here is an excellent book on the topic...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321294319/104-7516086-3390329?v=glance&n=2
83155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance

-----------[ 11/10/05 6:16 PM [log in to unmask] ]--------------