We're cleaning out the closets here at the Law College Technology Services office, and I'd rather give this stuff away to someone who will use it rather than just ship it off to salvage.  I've got some older color ink and toner cartridges I'd like to get rid of.  If you have a printer that can use 'em, they are yours.  Just email me and let me know when you can drop by to pick them up.  I have:

two, HP 51625a (#25) inkjet tri-color cartridges (fits some of the older DeskJet 300, 400, and 500 model printers)

one of each of the following toner for the original HP Color LaserJet, Color LaserJet 5 and 5M:
C3102A Cyan, HP LaserJet Color Toner
C3103A Yellow, HP LaserJet Color Toner
C3104A Magenta, HP LaserJet Color Toner

Finally, I have a bag full of Cisco console cables, 9-pin serial to RJ45.  As we've been upgrading parts of our network, I've just been throwing them into a box, since we seem to get one free every time we buy a piece of Cisco gear.  Now, I have far more than I will ever need.  I'm willing to pop a cable or two into an envelope and send via campus mail, so if you need some, let me know.  (They are labeled with Cisco part number # 72-3383-01 REV .A0 if that makes any difference to you.)

Thanks!

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836

Current Chairperson of the