Scott,

I took your question to be for your internal use.  But, yes, Rich is
correct that network drops, and key locations of telecommunications
infrastructure in general, is considered sensitive data.  Access to this
and other sensitive and confidential institutional information is
authorized on a "need-to-know" basis and, as such, is not to be made
publicly available.

On the MSU GIS site it indicates that you may request access by sending
an email to [log in to unmask]  In the email you need to indicate who
you are, and describe what your position/job responsibilities are, what
you need access to, and why you need access, namely how will access help
you to more efficiently and effectively perform one or more of your
assigned job duties - your "need-to-know".

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.  /d

Diana E. D'Angelo

Assistant Director, Client Advocacy Office

University Data Resource Administrator

318 Computer Center

East Lansing, MI  48823

Phone: 517-353-1861