Microsoft is introducing their monthly Tech Talks.  The first webcast is on: The 5-Step Security Checkup.

On Wednesday, October 26th, Microsoft will begin a series of webcasts for customers in Education.  Barbara Chung will lead the first in the series with guidance and recommendations for deploying a security strategy.  We welcome your registration, attendance, and especially your feedback as we plan for the future of these events and better understand how to provide information to our customers.

Event Registration:

http://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032283911&Culture=en-US

The 5-Step Security Checkup for Educational Institutions

The evolution of threats in today’s computing environment has spawned a baffling array of security technologies. Join the Microsoft Education Solutions Technology team for a quick checkup of the basics that form the foundation of a strong security strategy

Future webcasts:

November 16, 2005:  Exchange 5.5 End of Life, hosted by Greg Katz

November 30, 2005: Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Anthony Natoniewski

December 7, 2005: K-12-Session: Extending Administration Reach and improving Student Security with Mobile Devices, hosted by Bill Hagen

December 14, 2005:  System Center Report Manager:  Bringing together MOM and SMS Knowledge, hosted by Kevin Sullivan

January 11, 2006: Reducing the Total Cost of your Messaging Solution, hosted by Greg Katz

February 1, 2006: Managing Identity Information and Provisioning accounts with Microsoft Identity Integration Server, hosted by Tyler

March 1, 2006: K-12 session: Introducing System Center Data Protection Manager, hosted by Kevin Sullivan

March 15, 2006: Business Intelligence Solutions in Education, hosted by Anthony Natoniewski

April 5, 2006:  Managing security between forests with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), hosted by Tyler Farmer

May 3, 2006: Higher Ed Session: Using Mobile solutions to stay touch with students & extend the learning process, hosted by Bill Hagen

Debbie