TrendMicro products all the way, no question, best I've found, you can receive educational discounts by contacting the Education rep.

-t

On 10/31/05, Peter J Murray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi

It's becoming clear to me that Symantec AntiVirus is not very good for
keeping things out, although it does let you know after the fact that
something has slipped through.  While you can't beat the price for the
Big 10 campus contract, I want something better.

What are people using and recommending, especially for use on their
Windows Servers?  How about firewall products as well while we are at it?

Peter Murray
James Madison College

--
Troy D Murray