I use NOD32 and have been very pleased.  Nuttin' gets through.  :-)

Regards,

Margaret

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bosman, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] anti virus recommendation

Microsoft uses NOD32.
http://nod32.softwaresecuritysolutions.com/

From their blurbs, but it is also true.

"NOD32's detection efficiency has earned the different
products many prestigious International awards. NOD32
is the world leader of the Virus Bulletin 100% Awards
having won more 100% awards than any competing product.
Since its first submission for testing in May 1998,
NOD32 was the only tested product that has never
missed a single In the Wild virus in these tests."