I would have loved to go, but I've got two people in my section out on vacation next week, and couldn't spare the time away. I've been through the SANS. I've been through the 401 Security Essentials week long boot camp, to get my GSEC cert., so I'm curious to hear your impressions of the 505 course when you return.  Any informaiton you are willing to share would be appreciated.

John A. Resotko
Head of Systems Administration
Michigan State University College of Law

>>> janent <[log in to unmask]> 9/30/2005 7:38 AM >>>
Anyone going to the SANS training in Indianapolis next week?

Jan Eschbach
Entomology