Rich,

I suggest you contact Kristin Schuette of the Registrar's Office, whom I've copied in on this message.

On 8/24/05, Firman III, Richard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello,

I am the webmaster for the College of Business.  We have (for the past 4 years) used some programming to grab the course descriptions from www.reg.msu.edu/courses and display them on our site with supplemental information.  However, with the recent updates to www.reg.msu.edu/courses, our code is no longer working.  I was wondering if any of you could pass this on to the people responsible for programming that section so that I may converse with them and hopefully solve this issue.  Thank you in advance.

Rich Firman
Broad Web Team
The Eli Broad College of Business