Hopefully everyone is pretty much back on their feet after the dual
power outages.

I've been thinking that it would be pretty useful to have a Wiki set up
for the various campus network admins.  For example, on a software
package, it so happened that Wendy Tate came through with a link that
was not immediately obvious to me and saved us some money on software.
Before you say, check the computer store, they always don't have pricing
on everything.

Some resources that would be useful:  software links, hardware, various
settings, immediate updates to systems status, tips and tricks, etc.

It would be fairly simple to set up and just throw behind a Sentinel
login, and would be a great resource.

Comments welcomed.  Maybe ACNS would volunteer the space on their W3VH
system.