Tim,

I read that Microsoft quietly "turned off" the SUS ability to download
the updates after the WSUS was released.  Our SUS server also didn't
receive any updates after sometime in June when WSUS was released.  I
ended up putting WSUS on a completely different server so I didn't
upgrade, sorry, can't comment on that.  WSUS is much nicer then the
SUS though.

-t

--
Troy D Murray