From: MSU Network Administrators Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Adell Flourry Jr.
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 12:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Not able to browse network resources

Hi,

I am over in the Human Ecology Building and I'm having a problem
browsing to network resources such as shared folders or printers.  I
have tried this from several different computers in different areas of
the building.  An example:  If I try to add a network place or view
workgroup computers with the firewall on or off I get the message, FCE
(workgroup) is not accessible.  I have added a network place or added a
network printer with no problems less than 2 days ago on several of
these computers but I'm not able to even view workgroup computers
today.  Currently, FCE is not part of any domain simply peer to peer.
I'm looking for suggestions because I maybe over looking something.  Oh
by the way, We are not having problems with email, or web surfing.  I
can ping computers on and off campus.

--
Adell Flourry, Jr.
Computer Technician, A+