A professor over here came across an interesting situation regarding DVD
region coding in the tech carts.  He taught a class in Wells hall (in
the C section), and he wanted to show a DVD to his class.  He put the
DVD in and the computer told him that the DVD player in the computer was
set for Region 3.  He set it to Region 1, so he could play his DVD. The
computer also told him that he had 3 region changes left. I know that
you can only switch regions 5 times before the drive locks on to the
last region.  He said that there is a lot of language classes taught in
Wells, and I can imagine that there might be some other region DVD discs
that may want to be played on these carts.  Just a heads up, please
forward to the appropriate people.