Lee Duynslager <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Does anybody out there have users that use a wireless phone / PDA combo to
> directly access MSU mail pop server through an email client on the PDA when
> they are out of the office?

Unfortunately, we don't have the hardware to test this type of stuff, so
I can't tell you what works and what doesn't.

I'm very interested in hearing the list's response to your inquiry, Lee.

If anyone wants to loan out (give) a network-able PDA to the mail group,
we would be interested in working on making the mail system compatible
;)

./muk

--
m. kolb  <[log in to unmask]>