As you all know, ACNS upgraded the Kerberos authentication system to
Kerberos 5 on May 11th. In the NAG meeting that took place on 4/22/05 we
indicated that we would start informing customers of the need to change
their password in the second week of June.

We will be sending out the first e-mail tomorrow morning. The e-mail will go
to anyone who hasn't changed their password after 5/11/05. Additional
e-mails will be sent to individuals who still haven't changed their password
during the second weeks of July, August, and September.

The text for this e-mail is available for review at
http://help.msu.edu/communications/.

Additional Information is available at
http://computing.msu.edu/events/?p=38. This article links to an FAQ that is
located at http://techbase.msu.edu/viewpathfinder.asp?id=3973. If additional
questions arise we will add them to the FAQ as needed.

/sgt

Scott G. Thomas
Div. Mgr, Client Services
Academic Computing & Network Services